What is a Formula?
A Formula is a self-contained code generator implementing a complete software architecture, delivering a set of models, code generation templates and best practices to accelerate software development using the referenced technical architecture.
Radarc allows you to install different Formulas so you can use the one that fits better to your needs. To install a new Formula follow these steps:
1. Obtain your Formula downloading from www.radarc.net
2. Save your Formula (.rff or .rfp file) in your hard drive.
3. On Visual Studio go to the menu option: Radarc Formulas.
4. Click on Install Formula button.
5. On the open file dialog, select your Formula.
6. Click on accept button and it is done! Your new Formula is now installed.
7. Remember to check your Formula software requirements to avoid experiencing problems during
If you would like to get more information about the installed Formula, just double-click in the corresponding item and the official Formula web page will be shown with all the specific information to this specific Formula.
To uninstall a Formula, follow these steps:
1. On Visual Studio select on the menu Radarc Formulas.
2. Click on the Formula you want to uninstall.
3. Click on Uninstall button and then click on the Yes button to confirm.
After uninstalling a Formula, you will still be able to work with your projects although you cannot use
Radarc on them.
This option allows you to extract an installed Formula from your system and save it as .rff or .rfp file. This way, you can share your Formula with others or keep it in a safe place. To export a Formula you just need to follow these steps:
1. On Visual Studio go to Radarc Formulas.
2. Click on the Formula you want to export.
3. Click on Export button and select a location in your hard drive to save it.
Please help us spread this information to as many people as possible. All you have to do is click on one of the buttons above. We thank you in advance for your great help.
Thanks for sharing