Updating Master Royale on Android. With hundreds of Master Royale APKs in existence, the project’s managers only allow “official” versions to connect to the servers. This is why some users encounter the famous “Update available” message when opening the game.
Update Master Royale Infinity 3.2729.1 Apk V17
Update Master Royale Private Server APK Server S1 V17 (Chinese Clash Royale) 3.2729.1
How to Update Master Royale on Android?
Similarly, that’s not the only reason Master Royale requests an update. There are other causes that require the game to be manually updated:
- The Android version on which the game is installed is incompatible: both Master Royale and Master Royale Infinity only work on mobile devices with Android 7.0 or higher.
- The mobile device doesn’t meet the minimum requirements: the tablet or phone where the game is installed must have a minimum of 2 GB of RAM.
- A fake Master Royale APK was downloaded: modified versions not recognized by private servers won’t be able to connect to them.
If your mobile device is incompatible with either of the two official versions of Master Royale, you won’t be able to do anything. The game will detect that your phone doesn’t meet the necessary requirements, causing the “Update available” message to always appear on the loading screen.
Similarly, you don’t necessarily have to miss out on this alternative to Clash Royale. Thanks to the existence of Android emulators for computers, you can download Master Royale on your PC to enjoy the most frenetic matches.
Master Royale Servers that can be Updated
Before we show you all the steps you need to take to update Master Royale, it’s important to mention that this solution only applies to the official versions of Master Royale. Which ones?
- Master Royale.
- Master Royale Infinity.
Getting to the point, you’ll need to follow the following tutorial to prevent the “Update available” message from appearing on the loading screen of the world’s most played Clash Royale mod:
- Open the version of Master Royale that’s installed on your Android mobile device.
- Wait for the loading bar to reach 50%. Once the “Update available” window appears, click on the option that says “Update”.
- The official Master Royale page will open in Google Chrome.
- Once the Master Royale webpage is fully loaded, click on the three horizontal lines located at the top right of the screen.
- A menu with various options will appear; click on “Download”.
- Click on the green button that says “Download Master Royale for Android”.
- Scroll down to the center of the website (or click on the three horizontal lines again and re-enter “Download”).
- Click on the green button displaying the message: “Download Master Royale server from MediaFire”.
- A new tab will open (MediaFire website). There, you’ll need to click on the blue button that says “Master Royale”.
- Finally, click on “Download” to save the update.
Once you have the updated version of Master Royale downloaded to the internal storage of your phone, you’ll need to manually install it.
To avoid errors during the installation process, we recommend following the tutorial that explains how to install Master Royale on Android. If you follow all the steps to the letter, the “Update available” message will disappear from your mobile screen.
Is Master Royale still showing the “Update available from MediaFire” message?
If you’ve followed the tutorial shown above and the message asking you to update Master Royale is still appearing, don’t despair.
There are times when the game stores the error in the cache memory. Luckily, solving this issue is simpler than it seems:
Solving the Master Royale Update Problem
- The first step you need to take is to go to the Settings of your Android mobile device.
- Once inside your mobile or tablet’s settings options, you’ll need to click on “Apps & notifications”.
- Access the version of Master Royale that’s installed.
- Consequently, click on the button that says “Force Stop”.
- Click on the option that says “Accept”.
- Go into the section that says “Storage & cache”.
- Press “Clear cache”.
- Once the data stored by the game in the cache memory is deleted, you’ll need to click on “Free up storage space”.
- And finally, you’ll need to press the button that says “Accept”.
Having completed all the steps correctly, we recommend restarting your Android mobile device. Once it’s restarted, you’ll need to open the version of Master Royale that’s installed.
If the problem persists, your only option will be to download the game again. For this, we recommend downloading it from one of the links we provided at the end of the note (according to the version you want to download). There, you’ll find the updated version of Master Royale and Master Royale Infinity.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update Master Royale?
To update Master Royale to the latest version, simply visit the app store on your device (Google Play Store for Android, App Store for iOS) and search for the game. If an update is available, you’ll see the “Update” option.
What is Master Royale Infinity?
Master Royale Infinity is a version of the Master Royale private server that offers players unlimited resources. Players can enjoy all cards and game modes without restrictions on this server.
How can you play Master Royale?
How to get Chinese Clash Royale?
To get Chinese Clash Royale, you can download it through the Chinese app store or this page. It’s also known as Master Royale. Keep in mind that the game’s interface and content will be in Chinese.
How to level up faster in Clash Royale?
Leveling up faster in Clash Royale requires playing regularly and winning battles to earn experience and cards. The obtained cards can be used to upgrade your troops.
How to add friends in Master Royale?
To add friends in Master Royale, go to the friends tab at the bottom of the screen and select “Add Friend”. Then enter